Registration for St. Mary's School is ongoing. Students will be accepted into classes as space allows. When necessary, a waiting list will be established for students who hope to gain admission. At the time of registration, the registration fee and registration deposit are required. Please contact Ms. Mobilia, Administrative Assistant, for further information.
Registration Instructions For New Students
1. Complete the registration form. Do not leave any spaces blank.
2. A non-refundable $200 registration fee for each child is required with the completed application.
3. A non-refundable $400 deposit per student is also due at the time of registration. This deposit will be deducted from the tuition balance.
4. Attach a birth certificate (Photocopy is acceptable.)
5. Attach baptismal certificate for Catholic students (Photocopy is acceptable.)
6. All students are required to have an updated physical examination. Physical exams must be completed and received by the school office prior to the start of school.
7. Any student entering grades 1 – 8 must furnish the office with a copy of the previous year’s complete report card and a copy a current report card if admission is to be granted midyear.
8. Students with an Individualized Education Plan must provide a copy of the said plan at the time of registration.
9. Complete the Release of Records Authorization form with the school the student is currently attending. St. Mary's must receive the records before the student can begin classes.